We are recruiting for an industrial sewing machinist for our client based in Northwich.
We are looking for an experienced machinist to join the team on a temporary long term basis, the role of machinist will involve:
- Working with various materials
- Cutting, trimming and preparing fabric
- Using the machine to sew products
- Checking quality of the product before fitting
- working to diagrams and drawings.
Hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm ( early finish on Fridays)
Overtime is available.
£8.00 per hour.
To apply please submit your CV online or call
CP2 / Warrington.
Cordant People are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job