We are recruiting for an industrial sewing machinist for our client based in Northwich.
We are looking for an experienced machinist to join the team on a temporary long term basis, the role of machinist will involve:
- Working with various materials
- Cutting, trimming and preparing fabric
- Using the machine to sew products
- Checking quality of the product before fitting
- working to diagrams and drawings.
Hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm ( early finish on Fridays)
Overtime is available.
£8.00 per hour.
To apply please submit your CV online or call
CP2 / Warrington.
Cordant People are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer