Due to rapid growth and a huge demand, Castle Employment are now looking to expand and recruit an Industrial Resourcer to join a very established team generating Industrial and Agricultural candidates. Castle have been established for 50 years and in the last 2 years have experienced rapid growth doubling in head count and revenue. Ambitious plans for further growth means we are looking to add to our existing team.
The role will work within a team, you will work amongst the leading recruitment consultants in the area - the average length of service at Castle is 8 years and the team have over 50 years' experience between them. Everything we do at Castle is focused around our main value which is TEAM WORK, as much as we are a sales KPI led environment, we work together to deliver the goal and always support one another along the way.
The role is very fast paced and involves lots of multi tasking and prioritising, you are expected to work on your own initiative. Speed is often really key but having the ability to work with very good attention to detail is paramount.
Key areas of the role will involve -
- Responsible for generating mainly temporary candidates for our clients
- Telephone interviewing candidates and booking them in to meet Consultants at Castle
- Meeting candidates at the office
- Attending career fairs with colleges. Universities, job centres to generate candidates
- Using social media including face book to generate candidate interest
- Responsible for ensuring candidates are compliant to go to work
- Being part of the teams on call rota to assist with client demands out of core hours
Essential Skills for Resourcer are:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Work at pace and be able to work under pressure
- Very organised and work methodically
- Be able to use social networking media to increase candidate attraction
- Have the ability to work outside of core hours when required
- Clean driving licence
We offer a very transparent career path and personal development is at the top of our agenda with huge investment in training and development across all levels within the business.
Hours are 8.30 - 5pm
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience we deliver a market leading service building long term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
For further information or if you are interested in the role please contact Kate Salt on or send your cv to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job