Industrial Refrigeration Service Engineer required for our client a specialist Industrial/Commercial Refrigeration company. Due to the continued success and growth of the business they now require an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer to join their expanding team. The most successful Industrial Refrigeration Engineer should be based in Northamptonshire and will be mainly covering Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire to name a few. Additional work further afield may occur due to business needs as and when required.
The Industrial Refrigeration Engineer will be troubleshooting, maintaining, commissioning and fault finding a range of Industrial refrigeration systems such as Ammonia low charge chillers, pumped ammonia systems, ammonia heat pumps and more. Working throughout a number of key industrial sites such as food production manufacturing and distributors factories, plastic manufacturing facilities and automotive test facilities. The Industrial Refrigeration Engineer must hold their F-Gas and have their Ammonia certificates and have experience within the Industry. It would be advantageous for the Engineer to hold additional qualifications but this is not mandatory.
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer Position Overview
- Covering sites in and around Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire
- Troubleshooting, fault finding, commissioning and maintenance of Industrial systems
- Working throughout Industrial sites such as food factories , plastic manufacturing facilities
- Occasional working away maybe required due to business needs
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven Industrial Refrigeration service, maintenance and commissioning experience
- Experience working with NH3 Ammonia and HFC refrigerant systems
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
- NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Advantageous
- Knowledge of Mycom, Grasso and Sabroe Compressors (Beneficial)
- Full UK Driving License
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE - 40 Hour working week
- Company Vehicle
- Call Out Rota (£300 week retainer fee)
- Overtime (Additional rates available)
- Company Pension
- Training provided
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'