My client in Essex is giving you the opportunity to work with leading clients, tools, technologies and experts in the talent industry.
My client offers a highly energetic environment - one in which they look to each other to offer solutions and support not only for their clients but for themselves also. This is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the offices committed to delivering client service excellence and a high-performance culture for employees and teams.
An ambitious company where everyone is empowered to contribute.They work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
As a member of the team, the Recruiter will build and extend key relationships with both old and potential new clients including sales, business development, sourcing, researching, marketing, negotiating, mapping and assessing
- confer with management to identify recruiting needs
- develop effective recruiting plans and strategies
- review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required
- source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs
- maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates
- pre-screen candidates
- review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
- schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
- inform candidates fully about the job and company
- brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews
- verify references
- conduct background checks
- manage all communication with candidates
- provide regular updates and feedback to managers
- manage applicant tracking system
- manage the job offer including negotiation and administration
- keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- planning and organising
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- negotiation skills
- Industrial Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'