We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Industrial Radiographer to join the team based at our site in Billingham. This is a full time permanent role and in return, you will receive a competitive salaryplus benefits including25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and pension scheme – 5% employer contribution.
Paralloy is situated in Billingham. The business has a worldwide presence and is a major supplier to the petrochemical market. The success of the company has been built on developing quality products in rapid lead times supported by a focused approach to customer service.
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Radiographer to radiograph and interpret the results of the radiography to customer and Paralloy’s standards.
Key responsibilities of our Industrial Radiographer:
- Radiograph castings
- Develop radiographic films
- Interpretation and sentencing of radiographs
- Radiographic reporting
- Work to customer quality specifications
- Follow documents provided to ensure quality operations
- Working safely throughout all activities in line with Paralloy’s safety standards and procedures
- General 5S housekeeping
What we’re looking for in our Industrial Radiographer:
- Qualified to PCN Level II in radiography
- Qualified to PCN Level II in radiographic interpretation
- If qualified to PCN Level 1 training could be provided
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- A good understanding of health & safety, environmental issues
- Lifting, slinging and pendant crane operation
- Manual handling experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become one of our Industrial Radiographer, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'