We are looking for hardworking and reliable people to work on a temporary ongoing basis for our Manufacturing client based in St. Leonards at weekends. Our client is fully compliant with Covid-19 working regulations.
Must have Steel Capped Footwear and High Vis Vest
- Working on various manufacturing operating and loading and other duties es as required
- Machine work
- Shift work - Morning/Evening, must be flexible
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Heavy lifting will be required in various departments
- Must be enthusiastic hardworking individuals
- Full training will be given
- Full training will be given including Covid-19 Induction
- Must comply with Company’s Health and Safety Regulations at all times
- Social distancing adhered to and Facemasks worn at all times within workplace.
Qualifications and Skills
· Factory/Machine experience preferred
· Strong organisational skills.
· Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
· Good time keeping
· Mondays to Fridays. Must be flexible on shifts time rotas
· Weekend work available
We will try to respond to reply to all applicants. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'