Industrial Hazardous Waste Co-ordinator
Location: Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Fixed Term Contract for 12 months to cover Maternity Leave
Hours: Full time, Permanent
We are seeking to recruit an Industrial Hazardous Waste co-ordinator to join our Sales team.
Oakwood is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchised network. Offering a wide selection of services, Oakwood is also the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors. Located in Bilsthorpe Nottinghamshire, servicing customers located throughout the UK, Oakwood employs over 113 people and have ambitious plans for expansion.
To coordinate the Hazardous waste industrial department by providing a structured approach to meeting customer demands. This will be achieved by planning a fleet of x2 ADR collection vehicles and you will balance the collection requirements of the customer with operational capacity. As required you will provide customer quotations and detailed waste information, supported by the Technical Waste Specialist.
What is the role?
The Industrial Hazardous Waste co-ordinator will be required to perform the following:
- Receive day to day request for existing customers for services and collections.
- Contact regular customers and schedule repeat work requirements.
- Produce and review waste transfer paperwork.
- Planning and routing of x2 HGV collection vehicles.
- Interact with drivers gaining feedback on work complete and customer requirements.
- Liaise with Technical support specialist to provide accurate and detail quotations to customers following site visits.
- Liaise with operational site to plan delivery windows into site and maintain waste capacity limits.
- Produce weekly and monthly department performance report.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following required skills:
- Experience working with hazardous waste / ADR.
- Self-motivated with a flexible and positive approach.
- Ability to confidently communicate with people of all levels in a positive and professional manner, through all communication means (phone, email and in person).
- An ability to work well as part of a team in a busy environment.
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word and Excel and IT packages in general.
We offer the opportunity to earn a competitive remuneration package in a growing company committed to the development of our people.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- customer service
- waste management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"