INDUSTRIAL DOOR & ROLLER SHUTTER ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £32,000 PER ANNUM
Our client have over 30 years of experience in the Industrial Door Industry.
They are seeking an experienced Industrial Door Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis in the Northamptonshire area.
Starting salary up to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working as a mobile engineer you will be responsible for the installation, repair, service, maintenance and PPM works on customer sites across Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and the South East (when required).
- Attending emergency call outs to carry out repairs to industrial doors and roller shutters for retail, commercial and industrial premises.
- The role will entail site attendance, fault finding, estimating repair requirement, fault diagnosis and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults.
- At least 3 years experience working with Industrial Doors, Sectional Doors, High-speed Doors, & Roller Shutters and preferably knowledge of Automated Gates, Garage Doors and Security Grilles.
- A strong electrical / mechanical engineering background.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Essential).
- CSCS, IPAF & PASMA Certified (Preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'