INDUSTRIAL DOOR & ROLLER SHUTTER ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £31,200 PER ANNUM
Our client have over 20 years combined experience in the Industrial Door, Automatic Door and Roller Shutter Engineering Industry. They have been trading for 3 years and have been non-stop since the get go. They are seeking an experienced Industrial Door & Roller Shutter Engineer to join their small but growing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Starting salary up to £31,200 per annum (depending on experience) + overtime!
iPad, Mobile phone and brand new company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
LOTS OF OVERTIME AVAILABLE - 1.5x for week days and Saturdays & Double-time on Sunday and Bank Holidays.
NO CALL OUT ROTA REQUIRED WITHIN THIS POSITION.
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Uniform, Holidays, Pensions and Tools provided.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working as a mobile engineer you will be responsible for the installation, repair, service, maintenance and PPM works on customer sites across the South East.
- The position will be working on industrial doors, roller shutters, sectional doors, fire shutters, steel doors and automatic doors therefore knowledge across all of these is advantageous.
- The role will entail site attendance, fault finding, estimating repair requirement, fault diagnosis and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults.
- At least 3 years experience working with Industrial Doors, Sectional Doors, High-speed Doors or Roller Shutters and preferably knowledge of Automatic Doors.
- A strong electrical / mechanical engineering background.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Essential).
- CSCS, IPAF & PASMA Licences.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- You will live in the South East of England, preferably around the Greater London area and be happy to travel the Home Counties, into London and occasionally further when required.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'