Industrial Disease Locum
Our client, a highly regarded Berkshire based law firm is currently looking for an experienced Industrial Disease solicitor to join a busy and dynamic team on a rolling contract.
The position will require experience specifically with Industrial Disease cases working on behalf of the claimant. They will be covering this department whilst the firm seeks to fill the position permanently. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced solicitor looking for a challenging yet satisfying caseload.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive Industrial Disease experience from instruction to settlement
- Experience in noise-induced hearing loss claims, vibration white finger, stress at work and work-related respiratory disease
- Previous experience of Trade Union work would be advantageous
- Strong litigation experience essential with a friendly and sensitive approach to clients
- Qualified CILEX with equivalent experience will also be considered
If you possess the relevant experience and are currently seeking a new role then please forward your CV to or call and ask for Rodrigo Lourenco or Jennifer Brook.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Industrial Disease