Position: Industrial Cleaning Equipment Service Engineer
Salary/Package:£25,000 - £26,000 + Company Van + Overtime + Benefits
Location: Covering West Midlands area
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a nationwide firm offering hire and support of Industrial Cleaning Equipment in their search for a Service Engineer.
- Monday - Friday, 0800-1730, with some call for working out of hours
- Attending customer sites to perform routine servicing, repair and maintenance of Industrial Cleaning Equipment, everything from small hand-held vacuums to ride-on sweepers
- Updating customer records on company CRM
- Ordering in spare parts for customers
- Up-selling equipment where possible
- Background working on Industrial Cleaning Equipment - specifically Tennant branded
- Able to fault find and diagnose on 12v and 24v systems
- Good mechanical understanding
- Able to be professional around customers
- Proactive attitude to completing work
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer
- Generous basic salary
- Overtime rate paid
- Annual bonus
- Healthcare plan
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone and Tablet
- PPE provided
- Stable and growing employer
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- service engineer
- maintenance engineer
- field service engineer
- service technician
- forklift engineer
- industrial cleaning equipment
- pressure washers
- field technician
- floor sweepers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job