This is a very hands on role and requires someone who has the ability to complete heavy duty cleaning.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deep cleaning of allocated areas
- Perform and document routine maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks
- Upkeep of stock supplies and equipment
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
You will be scheduled for a minimum 40 hours per week, however due to the nature of the work, regular overtime will be offered.
In order to have your application considered, you must apply with an updated CV and able to provide three years of work history.
If you are interested, please apply immediately as this role won't be available for long!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'