Our client is a leading company within the recycling sector, dealing with residual municipal solid waste. They prepare millions of tonnes into a sustainable source of fuel for an array of energies, helping reduce the country's reliance on fossil fuels.
Our client processes the Incinerator Bottom Ash to recover any residual metals, which are sent to metal companies and brought back into use. More importantly, the great majority is processed to create a sustainable source of aggregate for use in many construction applications.
Working as an Industrial Cleaner, your duties will include (but will not be limited to)
* Working as the eyes and ears for the machinery to keep it clear of blockages
* Working as part of a team to ensure full operational capability
* Co-operate with management to maximise site processing capabilities
* Operating a variety of machinery on site - all of which will be fully trained
* Maintaining your working area and machinery
* Abiding by all company procedures
* Attending training courses as required
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am - 7pm, and a cleaning shift one day at the weekend
This is a temporary to permanent position over 12 weeks.
This is an urgent requirement, and Berry Recruitment are interviewing candidates for an immediate start.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job