Industrial and Commercial Gas Meter Engineer / I&C Gas Meter Engineer
Sub contract or Permanent
Tunbridge Wells (TN) OR Kingston upon Thames (KT) OR South East London (SE) OR Brighton (BN)
£32 000 basic salary + £42 000 OTE ( Depending on experience)
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who have built a strong reputation by being reliable and dependable. These are a recognized company across the utility retail supply industry who are looking to employ motivated individuals to join their growing installation workforce.
My client is in urgent need of 5 x Gas I&C Metering Engineers which can employed on a permanent basis or a sub-contract basis.
Job Description - Industrial and Commercial Gas Meter Engineer/ I&C Gas Meter Engineer
Visiting properties as a representative of the client to install/exchange gas meters whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience
Personal Specification ( Industrial and Commercial Metering Engineer)
- Be gas safe registered CCN1, CMET1, CMET2, COCN1 or equivalent, TPCP1 and ICPN1
- Pay good attention to detail and IT literate
- Hold a full driving license (max 6 points)
- Have previous experience working within the metering industry
- Experience in installing industrial and commercial gas meters.
- Medium pressure (U65) Gas Meter engineers will be considered.
- Experience with Rotary Meters
- You have the option to work as a sub contractor or be permanent with the business
- Excellent opportunity to earn good money and salary
- You will be working with a well organised business who will invest in you!
- Paid holidays
- Job security
- Company Van
- Petrol Card
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW.
- Gas Industry
- Industrial Experience