Job Title: Induction Training Officer
Our client, who are a fast growing care services provider with a reputation for providing high quality care and service. Due to continued team expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Induction & Training Officer to join the team in order to further enhance the staff on-boarding and induction process.
The purpose of the Induction Training Officer is to support management to deliver the most effective on-boarding and induction of new hires into the business and train them in the correct usage of the company, staff management software, as well as delivering their effective staff orientation briefing.
Key Features of the role:
- Facilitate the staff induction programme to all new starters joining the company
- Deliver training to all the staff on how to download the application software and navigate around all the key features of the App.
- Support the Operations Management Team to ensure that the performance of new starters is monitored during the 12 week company induction programme
- Track the progress of all staff that have successfully completed the induction training in conjunction with the Recruitment and Operations teams.
- Coach and provide guidance to both the staff and management team on how to use the company software application effectively.
The following are required for this role:
- Ideally at least 1-2 years’ experience in on-boarding or facilitating any staff induction training
- A training qualification or equivalent qualification is desirable (although, this is not essential)
- Ideally, you will be a Graduate or hold equivalent qualifications/experience
- Some previous experience in training delivery would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and able to work with others at all levels
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- People focused and able and willing to support new staff
- Able to work on own initiative, self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly power point, Excel and Internet applications
- Comfortable working with IT systems and applications and explaining technical items to non-technical staff
- Full driving licence and use of own car to visit company homes if required (Essential)
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to suitable candidates. Anyone applying, with the relevant skills and experience will be given immediate consideration. My client are able to offer immediate interviews and an immediate job start.
- Social Care
- Experienced Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'