Looking for NQT’s who are willing to do their induction in September 2018, Hackney, London
Job Role: Primary NQT
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Are you an outstanding NQT? Is your teaching graded as good or better? Are you a passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment to inclusive education and raising standards? If so we would love to hear from you.
GSL Education are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher to help our client schools in Hackney provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share their high expectations of achievement for all their children. They have wonderful children and dedicated staff that go that extra mile every day.
We are looking for an NQT who:
• Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
• Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
• Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
• Is a dedicated team player
• Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
· No planning/prep/staff meetings/parents evenings
· When the bell goes you go!
· Excellent schools
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Primary Education Consultant and Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job