Looking for NQT’s who are willing to do their induction in September 2018, Newham, London
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Required: September 2018
Are you currently teacher training and expect to obtain QTS before September this year? Will you be looking for an exceptional East London Primary School to start your career at, which will offer you a great induction, ongoing support and the opportunity to progress your career over the coming years?
If you answered yes, then GSL Education can show you the right track
GSL Education are looking for a dedicated NQT who can display all the basic components of teaching. Our client schools are Located in the vibrant borough of Newham, East London
So if you…
· Are ambitious, professional and seek to be the best at your profession.
· Thrive on challenge and opportunity.
· Enjoy the company of children and have a sense of humour.
· Have a passion for teaching and making a difference.
· Where applicable, promote and support the aims and ethos of our Church of England/Roman Catholic Schools.
· Want to work for a Local Authority which is dynamic, forward-thinking and a great place to work.
· Want to live and work in a London borough with affordable housing and excellent transport links to central London.
Then this is the place for you!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Primary Education Consultant and Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job