Indsutrial Door Engineer
Industrial Door Service Engineer - York
We are market leaders in the manufacture, installation and servicing of door and controls systems.
The company is currently seeking Service Technicians with proven experience in the electrical or mechanical industry. The Service Technician will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs duties to a multitude automatic/manual door control assets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform general repairs and servicing to multiple door products
- Implement preventative maintenance measures
- Provide accurate information and maintain asset data
- Respond quickly to the businesses flexible approach, ensuring "first in class" levels of customer service are maintained at all times
- To be fully aware and at all times seek the highest levels of Health & Safety practices
- Provide emergency call out cover as part of our technicians rota
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience within the mechanical or electrical industry
- A mature approach to work alongside effective written and oral communication skills
- A sound understanding of IT and technical information
- Ability to work to a high standard with minimal supervision
- A flexible approach to work is essential
- Customer Service
- General Repairs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'