Our client is a leading Charity based in the City Of London. They are dedicated to helping people all across the UK overcome disabilities through cutting edge research and strides in technology. Due to a recent company restructuring they’re looking to add an individual giving officer to join the team. The role of the Individual Giving Officer is to increase giving through direct and digital marketing by managing the supporter experience, donor journeys and stewardship programmes of Fight for Sight’s.
The Individual Giving Officer will work with the Individual Giving Manager to deliver the annual individual giving marketing strategy. The strategy consists of acquisition and retention campaigns across multiple channels including digital, SMS and offline.
-You will help to deliver an exciting new programme of cultivation and stewardship for a valued donor base to support the charity’s intention to achieve an ambitious step change in income generation to support its work.
- Deliver first class supporter journeys for donors to ensure they all receive timely and communications
- To be responsible for updating databases and supporter information systems on a regular basis in line with GDPR legislation and policy and procedures to ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate
-To ensure that all welcome communications are sent out on time and within budget to support the database officer in the banking and thanking of all donations (postal and electronic)
-To be the first point of contact within the individual giving team for all donor communications over the phone, email and post relating to individual giving and legacy marketing campaigns
-Manage the relationship with internal and external suppliers such as creative and marketing agencies, creative freelancers, printers, postal agents, telemarketing agencies, SMS broadcast supplier, and the database and supporter services team ensuring value for money, quality and reliability
communications for the annual individual giving programme
-Manage the budget, sign-off process and schedule for your campaigns to ensure that the individual giving campaigns are delivered on time and to budget.
-To ensure that all invoices are processed in a timely manner and to provide feedback on variances in departmental month-end reports
-To be responsible for the circulation of Fight for Sight lottery policies amongst all lottery and raffle personnel once a year to review and as part of the induction training
-To be responsible for the circulation of the Fight for Sight lottery policies to any third-party recruitment agencies that are employed by Fight for Sight in the promotion of the lottery and ensuring that they are always adhered to
-To be responsible for the delivery of the annual legacy mailings and ensuring that supporter records are accurately reflect their legacy relationship with the charity
- Manage the relationship with all external legacy suppliers ensuring value for money, quality and reliability
- Support the rest of the wider Fundraising team and other organisation teams at events and providing cover when necessary
- To keep up to date with changes in legislations and new developments in the sector and to network with other direct and digital marketing professionals
-To undertake other tasks as delegated by the Individual Giving Manager where necessary for fulfilment of the post
Have a minimum 18 months experience of working in direct marketing or customer service (preferably for a charity)
Numerate with proven analytical skills
- Experience working within a GDPR and Fundraising Regulatory environment.
- Good working knowledge of databases (ideally Raiser’s Edge) and all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstratable experience in adhering to procedures and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to develop and maintain key relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to the mission, values and goals of the charity
Desirable Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of working for a health or research charity
- Experience of managing agencies and suppliers as a key point of contact client-side
- Hold a marketing qualification in direct or digital marketing or fundraising qualification such as Institute of Fundraising’s Certificate in Fundraising
- Project management skills to deliver a wide range of complex campaigns, within agreed timescales and budgets
- 10% non-contributory pension contribution
- 25 days per annum annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Season ticket loans • Excellent parental leave benefits
- Organisational commitment to training and development
- Cycle to Work and flexible working arrangements
- Tech Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sociable and friendly office
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'