The Individual Giving Fundraiser will use Direct Marketing experience to execute campaigns to drive donations to the charity in support of the broader Fundraising team.
Our client is a leading Colchester-based health charity.
The Individual Giving Fundraiser's key responsibilities will include:
Lead and develop Direct Marketing and Individual Giving projects that increase donor volume and income
- Deliver integrated messages across online and offline channels
- Ensure a seamless transition from supporter acquisition to development
- Grow numbers and value of regular givers through integrated and tailored communications
- Use, analyse and collect data, to inform marketing activity
- Work with statistics and databases to segment large quantities of complex data for appropriate use
- Ensure continuous local testing, collate learning and apply to strategic development to maximise results.
The successful Individual Giving Fundraiser will possess the following attributes:
- Experience of a similar role with fundraising and/or marketing
- Experience of Direct Marketing including CRM, door drops, leaflets, flyers etc.
- Knowledge of fundraising and comfortable analysing market trends to identify future opportunities
- Able to work to specified revenue targets
- Strong organisation and planning
- Familiarity engaging with major donors
- Team player
- Able to manage competing priorities
This is an ideal role for a candidate with Individual Giving experience seeking a 3 day, part-time role while caring for a family, pursuing continued education, consulting etc.
- Start ASAP
- Salary of £20,000-£25,000 pro rata Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"