We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At The Scout Association we are currently looking for a Individual Giving Executive to join team in Gilwell Park, Essex. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 35 hours per week. You will receive a competitive salary of £27,501 pa including OLW plus fantastic benefits.
About the Individual Giving Executive role
You role will be to support the Individual Giving Manager in the day to day management of the Individual Giving Department, including supporting the development and delivery of the individual giving plan, managing the Raiser Edge database and rolling out individual giving and managing challenge events. This a very exciting time for the charity and you will benefit from the new and emerging strategy that will help us to help young people reach their potential appeals.
What we’re looking for in our Individual Giving Executive
- Experience of using Raisers Edge at an advanced level and proven experience of managing data and using data intelligently to increase response rates and gift average value
- Demonstrable experience of achieving income against agreed targets
- Proven experience of marketing through offline and/or online channels
- Proven experience of developing and working to project plans, schedules and tight timescales and excellent copy writing skills
- Good overall knowledge of fundraising best practice and relevant legislation including IOF Code of Practice, Fundraising Regulator Guidance and Data Protection Legislation
- Able to effectively communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of Gift Aid regulation and best practice
- Ideally a holds relevant fundraising / marketing qualification (Desirable)
What we can offer you as our Individual Giving Executive
- Subsidised lunch
- Free parking
- Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year
- Simply Health Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Scouting changes lives. We make a positive difference in our communities and improve the life chances and outcomes of young people from every background. We get the chance to work with young people at the most important time in their lives: their childhood.
So if you would like to join the team as our new Individual Giving Executive then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Details of closing and Interview date
Closing Date: Monday 19th March 2018 at 12 pm
Interview Date: TBC
The Scout Association aims to be an equal opportunities employer.