Nigel Wright Supply Chain and Procurement Division are working with a leading, well-established international manufacturer to recruit an Indirects' Buyer.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager and working within a small Purchasing Team, you will be responsible for:
- MRO, engineering, services' procurement for the site
- Supplier performance/relationship management including supplier audits
- New supplier sourcing, tender management and contracts' negotiation
- Representing the Purchasing Team on key company projects and improvement programmes
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Proven track record in MRO, Goods and Services' Purchasing within Manufacturing/Engineering environment
- Ability to read technical drawings
- CIPS qualification or studying towards
- Ability to work within a busy, sometimes pressured working environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong commercial skills
- SAP or similar ERP experience desirable although not essential
Should you wish to hear further details of this excellent opportunity, please get in contact asap.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'