Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Indirect Tax Assistant Manager in Cambridge.
Our client is a leading Chartered Accountants who are looking for a technical individual with experience of VAT in a large Practice environment or international company background.
The role will include working alongside senior staff on a variety of national and international clients, and offers fantastic opportunities to progress within a Top 10 Practice. Other duties include:
- Analyse and interpret data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues, with assistance from your seniors
- Produce high quality and professional tax reports which are accessible to the client
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your clients ensuring you understand and manage their expectations effectively at all times
- Manage your own portfolio within a growing team of 12 with exceptional client service
- Develop a strong understanding of the full range of the firms services in order to bring clarity and insight to the client, whilst being inquisitive, applying technical knowledge and cross selling appropriately
- Motivate and coach more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development
The role will offer a variety of compliance and advisory responsibilities, including research projects and supporting senior staff.
The successful individual will be ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified with strong technical and advisory knowledge, and be able to demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.