Marks Sattin are delighted to be working in partnership with a FTSE 100 technology business to recruit an Indirect Tax Assistant Manager for their Leeds Office. The is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation that operates several well established brands and has a presence in many overseas locations.
As part of a dynamic and high performance Tax team, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of indirect tax compliance and be involved in technical projects and VAT audits.
Responsibilities will include:
* Responsibility for the preparation of VAT returns in several jurisdictions, ensuring filing and payment obligations are met on time.
* Responding to general VAT queries across the business supported by the wider VAT team.
* Assisting in the completion of VAT Audits and dealing with other ad hoc queries from Tax Authorities
* Assisting in UK and International VAT technical projects.
* Assisting with automation projects.
* Liaising with advisors and making sure that the Group is up to date from a VAT perspective.
In order to be successful, you must have a good working knowledge of VAT gained in a specialist role either in a large accountancy firm or another technology business. You must also be ambitious, commercial and possess outstanding interpersonal skills.
In return for your expertise, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary, excellent benefits including 10% bonus and unlimited annual leave, and you will enjoy working for an employer of choice that offers fantastic progression opportunities.
- indirect tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'