Indirect Tax Specialists
Venn Group is currently looking to recruit to multiple Indirect Tax Specialist posts for a Global Company based in Berkshire. These are temporary positions requiring VAT experts and the daily rates on offer stretch from £300 - £400.
- Ensuring VAT postings are correct
- Working closely with the VAT team within the EMEA region to identify and correct tax postings errors
- Ensure compliance with state and local indirect tax laws and regulations
- Manage the completion of the VAT, Intrastat and Other Tax returns
- To assist with responding to queries on VAT accounting
- Complete masterdata for new material codes
- Complete relevant forms to ensure that master data set ups for VAT are correct
- Prepare miscellaneous VAT reconciliations and follow up outstanding items
- To assist with VAT reports, VAT return submission and analysis as required
- To assist with the management of the month/quarter/year-end financial close process and dealing with issues as they arise
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve "adequate" internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
- To carry out all monthly VAT compliance tasks for several entities including analytical VAT transaction-code reviews, preparation and posting of the VAT journals, as well as performing all monthly VAT accounts reconciliations
- Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 2-8 years post qualified financial experience
- VAT expert who works to keep updated on the Tax legislation
- Other languages within the EAME region advantageous
- Minimum of 6 years work experience within financial environment with a minimum of 3 years indirect tax experience
- Experience in communicating with senior management and with multiple business partners
- Results driven character willing to go the extra mile
- Charismatic team player
This is an exceptional opportunity that is moving very quickly. If this is of interest please contact Liam Stubbs at
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- 'VAT' 'tax' 'accountant' 'analyst'