A global manufacturing business are recruiting an Indirect Senior Buyer. Applicants need a generalist indirect procurement background (FM, capex, freight etc.), commercial acumen, the ability to generate cost savings and improved supplier performance.
The Indirect Senior Buyer will be responsible for indirect spend across multiple UK manufacturing facilities. Areas of spend within focus include; FM (hard and soft), Freight/Logistics, capital equipment for the factories, packaging, manufacturing consumables and stationary/office furniture. The role represents an excellent opportunity to join a mature and successful procurement team.
Specific duties of the Indirect Senior Buyer include:
- Supply market intelligence activities - understand supplier landscape of assigned indirect categories
- Supplier selection, review and de-selection activities
- Negotiate, place and manage contracts and purchase orders with suppliers
- On-going SRM and vendor management activities - management of supplier scorecards
- Foster excellent relationships with relevant stakeholders across the business
Indirect Senior Buyer applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Generalist indirect procurement background, as an Indirect Buyer, Site Services Buyer or Non-Production Buyer, Indirect Category Buyer etc.
- Ability to negotiate and drive improved performance from suppliers
- A broad understanding of the indirect supplier landscape
- Degree / CIPS - desirable, but not essential
- Indirect Procurement
- Indirect Sourcing
- FM Buyer
- Indirect Buyer
- Capex Buyer
- MRO Buyer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'