Indirect Procurement Specialist
Working for a large corporate company based in Hampshire, you will be responsible for supporting several Purchasing Managers in all purchasing tasks in a variety of indirect categories. You will be assisting and running large procurement projects.
For further details please contact me:
- Managing the purchasing process from supplier to end user
- Support the end to end purchasing across the business
- Continually improve and monitor supplier performance
- Meeting with supplier representatives and negotiating deals with suppliers
- Maintaining approach that provides consistency across a series of separate businesses
- Development, implementation and maintenance of procurement control systems
- Dealing with all purchasing related queries from the business
- Purchase requisitions and authorisation of purchase orders
- Maintaining purchasing data including materials, terms, spend and supplier information -- Preparation of financial reports based on SAP
• Should have 2-5 years demonstrated experience within a purchasing department
• Familiar with the key elements of purchase orders, contracts and tenders
• Strong analytical and communication skills and ability to think strategically
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'