Indirect Category Manager
Indirect Category Manager based in Whitstable.
Key Responsibilities of Indirect Category Manager:
Responsible for leading all aspects of Sourcing, Tendering, Category Management and Supplier Relationship Management associated with a designated range of category suppliers. Driving product and services in, at optimum cost, on time and to the required quality standard.
- Responsible for all Strategic Procurement activity associated with a designated range of category suppliers.
- You will support the requisitioners enabling them to raise all purchase orders within the required timeframe.
- You will be responsible for the indirects category.
- You will need to map the supply base, and over time develop a supply base that is agile, responsive and can drive cost down.
- Produce supplier performance reports to be used in conjunction with the vendor metrics monitored and communicated for use in supplier performance review meetings.
Key Requirements of Indirect Category Manager:
- Engineering or Business Management degree.
- CIPS qualified.
- Buying experience.
- Strong Purchasing background with experience in Procurement in an Engineering environment.
- Engineering background.
- Proven track record of cost savings and vendor performance improvement.
- Strong Vendor Management skills.
- Solid background in supply management, with strong discipline in supplier cost avoidance.
- Focused on goal achievement with excellent background in senior-level negotiations.
ACS are recruiting for an Indirect Category Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Indirect Category Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Indirect Category Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Indirect Category Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Indirect Category Manager role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'