Indirect Category Buyer FTSE 250
This is a brand new role working for a truly global and growing FTSE listed aerospace company, to working within the group procurement function managing a wide range of general indirect categories.
You'll be proactive, stakeholder facing and have worked in an indirect procurement role to identify improvements across any indirect category by suggesting new potential sourcing opportunities by the service delivery performance of each supplier.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Support the wider procurement team
- Review new and existing contracts and try to identify cost or service improvement opportunities
- Approach relevant stakeholders with improvement suggestions
- Negotiate with new, existing and the company key supplier base
- Make sure all contracts and spend data is recorded accurately and regularly
- Advise and suggest guidance through tender process with the team
- Prepare and draft tender documents for all levels of procurements
Experience & requirements:
- Proven experience in working in a Procurement / Sourcing Specialist / Category Buyer role
- Ideally worked in a global, blue chip company
- Worked in a procurement environment, across as broad a spend as possible
- Been involved in all parts of the procurement process at some points through career
- Proven experience in creating benefits from negotiating commercials with suppliers
- Analytical skills and experience with spend & contract reviews
- Being able to work autonomously without hand-holding
- Degree / CIPS preferable not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'