The Indirect Buyer will work within a dynamic, and forward thinking procurement team. They will have responsibility for purchasing indirect and site-services, across a number of UK locations.
Specific duties of the Indirect Buyer include:
- Control and manage indirect spend across; fleet, IT, fuel cards, telecoms and site services
- Provide operational support in regards to indirect procurement to sister sites in UK and Europe
- Act as an operational interface between the business and providers of services
- Act as an operational between procurement and different departments - IT, Communications etc.
- Monitor supplier performance and produce reports for Procurement Manager
- Handle supplier invoice queries
- Support a culture of CI and process improvement
Applicants to the Indirect Buyer position should meet the following criteria:
- Indirect, Non-Production, IT, Fleet or Site Services procurement experience
- Experience of driving improved supplier performance
- The ability to be both; customer and supplier facing
- IT literate - Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills, or exposure to ERP/MRP systems
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Indirect Sourcing
- Indirect Buyer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job