Our fantastic client are a leading producer of Print & POS campaigns, they have a excellent opportunity for an Indigo Operator at their impressive production facility in Cheshunt.
About the role:
- Collect and process work sent from the studio or pre-press department;
- Initially Operating Indigo 7000, 6800 until 20,000 training can be confirmed;
- QC to job requirements;
- Notify the supervisor/manager or liaise directly with Repro when issues occur;
- Maintain and process work according to the production schedule;
- Produce print and finishing in line with company quality processes and standards;
- HP Indigo 7000 & 5000, level 1 and 2 trained HP certifications.
- Knowledge of POS print and processes would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of small format digital print and finishing;
- Pre-press experience would be very beneficial.
Salary: c£13 p/h + over time
Shift: 7am - 7pm based on a 3/1/3 shift pattern
This a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing and progressive organisation, so if you are an experienced Indigo Operator with the relevant experience we want to hear from you ASAP!