India Specialist Travel Consultant is required to work for a very well known and respected Luxury Travel Company. The India Specialist Travel Consultant will be required to sell our brochure tours as well as designing and costing tailor-made itineraries for independent travel. You will have excellent knowledge of the regions gained by relevant travel experience along with a passion to sell the destinations. Previous travel sales experience would be an advantage.
- Take initial inbound enquiry calls and written website enquiries from direct clients and travel agents for their own product.
- To convert brochure tour enquiries by talking the client/agent through the brochure tour information as required and guiding them on the type of tour that best suits their requirements. Check availability for tours and advise on any specific information requested by the client/agent on set brochure tour (as per brochure), with set extension or pre tour (as per brochure) or with tailor made extension.
- To convert Tailor made itineraries by working with the client / agent to match the right product to the client’s needs and requirements by making suggestions using first-hand experience wherever possible.
- Meet with clients who come in to the office to discuss their requirements for brochure tours or FITs as required.
- Follow up quotes given to clients/agents in a timely manner to ensure that maximum numbers of quotes are converted to bookings.
- Take part in training sessions to share knowledge on specific areas of destinations travelled to, to enhance the team knowledge as a whole for that area. Required Experience & Skills:
- Highly computer literate, thorough knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience of CRS (Galileo preferred)
- Articulate with a high standard of written English and excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of countries of speciality
The successful India Specialist Travel Consultant will have UK Travel sales expereince
**You must have travelled India extensively and have first hand knowledge of the Country**
The position requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
- Travel Management
- Travel Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'