India & South East Asia Travel Consultant
This fast growing and dynamic Travel Business based in Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone are celebrating 30 years in business this year by adding additional destinations to its portfolio, creating additional roles within its sales department. They are looking for a Tailor-made Travel Consultant to join their team. T If you love providing above and beyond customer service and problem solving, this is the right opportunity for you!
If you have a passion for travel, previous experience in tailor made holidays then a role in their Leisure team could be exactly what you have been looking for - there is lots of opportunities to progress and the most lovely friendly team with a truly special product.
India & South East Asia Travel Consultant - Features:
- You will be providing expert advice to their customers over the phone on a variety of wonderful destinations - they are particularly keen to hear from candidates who are extremely knowledgeable in Indochina, Asia, Africa, South American or North American and Canada
- They are passionate about their brands and the products you would be working on are exciting and growing
- There is Free use of on-site gym
India & South East Asia Travel Consultant - Skills Required:
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Genuine passion for travel
- Experience of tailor making bespoke itineraries.
- Previous industry experience
- Knowledge of Amadeus is desirable
India & South East Asia Travel Consultant Additional Info:
This is an independent business who truly look after their staff - there is opportunities for educational trips - there is an onsite gym, and a dynamic friendly team.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job