Interim Independent Reviewing Officer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6787620
A position has arisen for an Independent Reviewing Officer to work within the Children's Services team for a local authority in the Norfolk area. This is a temporary position, working 37 hours a week.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring requirements of regulations are met in respect of children who are Looked After and subject to protection plans
- Giving advice and guidance on decision-making to ensure that the analysis and management of risk is reflected in decisions made and in the recommendations of child protection plans
- Ensuring Looked After Children are central to their plans and are advised appropriately to ensure their views and wishes are taken into consideration
- Making sure care plans meet the needs of the individual children and are progressed in a timely manner
- Contributing to the establishment and maintenance of quality standards in all aspects of writing and care plans
- Monitoring practice in relation to the reviewing process, child protection planning, safeguarding and care planning, providing feedback on performance to ensure the development of best practice
- Supporting, training, coaching and mentoring colleagues
- Maintaining operational links within Children Services and with other agencies, including the provision of specialist advice and consultation
The successful candidate should have:
- Qualified Social Worker registered with the GSCC
- Current HCPC professional registration
- Enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months
- Relevant post qualification experience working with children
- Management or supervising experience
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sophie Larrett on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'