Independent Reviewing Officer, Safeguarding and Reviewing Team
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated independent reviewing officer to work full time within a safeguarding and reviewing team based in Hackney. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum independent reviewing officer job is to £31.89 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the independent reviewing officer:
- To develop and ensure good consistent and effective practice, in line with statutory, departmental and inter-agency standards
- To chair meetings within the Integrated Childrens System (i.e. Children in Need, Child Protection Conferences and Reviews and Looked After Children Reviews)
- To act as lead officer in co-ordinating an effective inter-agency response to children in need including children in need of protection and children looked after
Requirements of the independent reviewing officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This independent reviewing officer job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.