Do you meet the following?
• Experience of being an IRO, fostering or family placement services
• Experience of chairing meetings, at times under difficult circumstances.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make sound, robust recommendations based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals at all times.
• Have the ability to support the monitoring, development and maintenance of local quality assurance systems.
• Have the ability to contribute to the continuous improvement in standards of practice in relation to fostering within a Performance Improvement Strategy.
• A recognised Social Work Qualification (Degree/Dip'sSW/CQSW).
• A valid HCPC registration
• An understanding and working knowledge of the current legislation relevant to Children’s Social Care and Fostering Service
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets & pay management
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
• Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
• Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
• Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £200
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (email@example.com) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job