Independent Reviewing Officer IRO - Children's Team
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Independent Reviewing Officer for the Children's Services Team to work in Walsall Council.
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract and likely to be extended.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'