Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Chair - Wokingham
Our client in the Wokingham area is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection chair.
Your main job responsibilities will be:
- Chairing Child Protection cases
- Independent oversight and quality assurance of CP planning
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply