Are you a clear-headed person with a desire to help others? Are you looking for a field based role on a full time temporary basis? We are looking for an experienced Independent Living Coordinator with extremely strong communication skills to work in the County of Conwy, North Wales.
In the Independent Living Co-ordinator job you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with a range of tenants with varying support needs in a sensitively and professional manner
- Welcoming new residents ensuring they have a support plan and provide information about facilities within the scheme
- Advising and counselling and cultivating relationships
- Maintain regular contact with tenants providing daily support following the agreed support plans for each individual
- Maintain up to date support plans
- Keep record of up to date contact with clients and site incidents
- Organise activities and encourage residents involvement in the community activities
- Maintain positive relationships with key contacts
- To report any issues to do with building or site defects and to monitor the upkeep of the site in general
To succeed in the Independent Living Co-ordinator role you will need:
- Experience of working with older people or vulnerable adults
- A highly organised and systematic approach to your workload
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise under pressure, using your own initiative and work to deadlines
- The ability to drive and have access to you own vehicle (essential)
- Current DBS certificate
- Housing or Social Care qualification (desirable)
- Level 3 Welsh language skills
This is a full time temporary vacancy for approximately 2-3 months with an ASAP start on an hourly pay rate of £7.64 plus holiday pay.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Thank you for viewing this Independent Living Co-ordinator job, Conwy, North Wales. For details on this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job