A unique post has arisen for a of qualified and driven Financial Adviser to join an industry leading practice, offering fully holistic Financial Advice to a range of clients predominantly across the South Coast.
With this company, you will be offered a range of support and benefits to ensure you can produce and write the level of business you want reach the highest earning potential you can! You will have the chance to take on existing business within the firm and supported by a strong source of inbound leads, however someone with business to bring, or the ability to self generate is always useful.
The ideal candidate will need to be ambitious and committed to client service, and have an excellent knowledge of the financial services market place.
This position would suit both IFA’s with existing client banks, or Employed IFA’s whom have strong lead generation skills and what to have the flexibility and freedom of running their own work load.
If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level, then please apply below.
- Manage and develop profitable relationships
- Provide in-depth assessments of client’s needs, selling benefits of products
- Expected to manage client relationships proactively from initial set up meetings to ongoing service issues; building trust and responding quickly to client needs
- Committed to providing quality advice and solutions through knowledge of UK financial Pensions and Investments products and services
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified in Financial Planning
- Experience of working within a Financial Services Environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong understanding of the current financial market
- Strong knowledge of Pensions and Investments products
Job title synonyms:
*Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"