An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional candidate to join a vibrant Financial Planning Team as an administrator. What makes this an excellent opportunity is the calibre of the IFA practice; the family feel, and the support that is given, in terms of making you excellent in the role.
You will be working alongside and together with a Chartered Financial Planner to provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
You will be an individual with a minimum 1 years previous experience working within an Independent Financial Advisor Practice within an administrating role, with whole of market knowledge.
In order to apply for this position you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Preparation of Client Reviews
- Good understanding of financial planning products
- Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments
- Ability to use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software
In return there are opportunities to study and grow within the role, for an IFA practice who truly support their staff.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business