Financial Advisor | Independent Financial Advisor
Locations: Croydon | South London
Minimum Requirements: Level 4 Diploma | CF30 Financial Advisor
£40k - £45k Basic Salary | Bonus + Benefits | OTE: £60k+
YOUR NEW COMPANY
This is an award-winning national Financial Planning and Employee Benefits businessand has grown to become one of the leading firms of Independent Financial Advisors in the UK.
The company has grown significantly with FUM increasing year on year. Growth to date has been driven by growing the company organically by hiring experienced Financial Advisor’s offering a market leading proposition.
FCA Directly Authorised business specialising in providing Financial Planning Advice and business solutions and not limited to Wealth Planning, Comprehensive pensions and investment advice.
The business covers a range of Employee Benefits such as, Workplace Pensions, Group Private Medical Insurance, Group Risk Benefits, Health Cash Plans, Dental Insurance.
The business has been created by some of the most experienced people in the industry to deliver a modern financial planning experience. Financially a very strong and stable business, highly profitable carrying no debt.
The business is looking to grow their Desk Based CF30 Diploma Qualified Financial Advisor’s based from their Head Office in South London and work with existing clients who need annual servicing.
The business is looking for Diploma Level 4 Qualified Financial Advisor’s, Independent Financial Advisor’s, Wealth Advisor’s with minimum 2 years’ experience in a CF30 UK Financial Advisor role.
- Employed Independent Financial Advisor role
- Desk Based
- £40,000 - £45,000 Salary + Bonus
- Ongoing servicing of existing clients
- Access to existing clients and leads
- Able to build up a long-term client book
- Flexible client charging structure
- Manage your own diary
- Powerful back office tools allowing live client portfolio valuations
- Marketing, IT and back office support
- Compliance, training and technical support
- State of the art IT and business processing system
- Paraplanning and admin provided
- All equipment provided
- Working from home and office (Croydon)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Diploma Level 4 Qualified UK Financial Adviser
- 2-5 years minimum experience as a Financial Adviser
- Experience of advising clients on Investments, Pension and Protection
- Adviser willing to look after clients with £100k or less in investable assets
- Complete all regulatory and ongoing suitability of clients
- Look to retain on going income, annual servicing of clients and grow the portfolio
- Working closely with the MD of the business to build a centralised proposition
- Team player and willing to create a proposition for the long term
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the apply button and remember to attach a copy of your CV. One of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the opportunity and answer any questions you may have around the role. Where appropriate we can also recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Synonyms: Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Advisor, Financial Adviser, Financial Planner, Wealth Adviser, Financial Planning, IFA, Wealth Planning
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading Financial Services Recruitment business and cover the entire UK market. Vision-FS Recruitment specialise within the IFA | Wealth Management and Employee Benefits Recruitment.
- Financial Advisory
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'