Are you an experienced Financial Advisor with some of your own clients and want to be part of an established IFA firm that can offer the following benefits:
- Clear ownership of your own self-generated clients
- Provided with paraplanning and administration support
- Able to provide full independent financial advice with open architecture
- Provided with regular leads for DC pension transfers
- Be part of a company rated 4.9 / 5 with over 250 client reviews
They have established an online presence as pension specialists and receive a consistent level of pension enquiries which initiates the client relationship, providing the opportunity for holistic wealth advice thereafter. You could expect to receive 10 leads per month!
Financial Advisor requirements
- You should be an experienced and fully qualified Financial Advisor
- You should have a client bank that can produce £60,000 gross pa
This growing directly authorised, IFA firm has developed a team of 8 Independent Financial Advisors and 3 support staff, with opportunity to grow further! Highly knowledgeable team of Financial Advisors, with each team member having over a decade of experience
Independent Financial Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with OTE of £60,000 - £100,000+
- Home based Financial Advisor role
- Remote servicing undertaken via video and telephone plus face-to-face for clients who live within an hours travelling distance
- Proud of their consistent 5-star rated service to clients
- Excellent compliance resources to ensure the firm stays compliant
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
- Financial Advice
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'