Are you looking for a home-based Financial Advisor position with better work / life balance and interested in potentially earning more income from the same clients?
Business Support to their Independent Financial Advisors
The whole IFA firm is fully focused on making it simpler for their Financial Advisors and providing genuine value. Therefore, their Financial Advisors benefit from:
- Simplified suitability reports (much shorter than industry average!)
- Unique Financial Advisor portal that auto-generates an action list with client updates and reasons to contact clients
- All cases checked online at time of submission
- PAYG paraplanning and/or administration support - only pay for what you need
- Quarterly meetings held regionally focused on helping you with CPD and arising topics to aware of
- Local best practice meetings, focused on sharing good ideas and enjoying a team culture
Over 2/3rds of Financial Advisors that join this IFA firm have increased their income.
Requirements to be considered
- Must be a current Financial Advisor with your own client bank
- Ideal for IFAs wanting to save time and receive better value
This growing IFA firm has designed their business model to focus on making life less arduous for their Independent Financial Advisors and enable them to increase business levels.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with OTE of circa £60,000 - £100,000+ pa (uncapped earnings)
- Most Financial Advisors retain a greater percentage of their income and obtain better work / life balance through less time on paperwork… for more income!
- Fully guaranteed PII (No PI excess)
- Ability to advise on all types of business - if you are not licensed yourself, can setup a fee sharing arrangement with another specialist Advisor
- Can have your own trading name or trading style, if desired
- You own your own clients
Home based Financial Adviser position available Nationwide
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'