An award-winning national financial planning firm are seeking to appoint an experienced Independent Financial Advisor into their growing private-client team in Leeds.
You will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of service across savings and investments, tax and estate planning and pension and retirement planning; working with the businesses existing client portfolio whilst growing the opportunity to win new business via networking, research and marketing.
This opportunity would be ideally suited to a successful IFA, who's built up a network of existing contacts across the market and are looking for an appointment to continue in providing holistic, whole of market advice, within a leading practice who are able to offer support.
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients
- Compile accurate that reflect client requirements and meet internal business standards
- Undertake regular factfinding, presentations and service review meeting with clients
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date
- Strive to recognise new business opportunities
- Follow up on all enquiries in a timely manner
- Generate a business pipeline level sufficient to meet your business targets
- Ensure ongoing continuous professional development
What we're searching for:
- Minimum of Diploma Level 4 qualified
- Proven track record of working as a Financial Adviser
- Be motivated and driven to exceed business targets
Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'