Joining Aspire Financial Management Limited as an Independent Financial Advisor could be the best career move you ever make. We’re looking for skilled, professional, client focussed independent financial advisers, wealth managers and investment advisors who are looking for a more supported, self-employed financial adviser position.
- Are you a financial adviser?
- Is administration draining your time?
- Would you like the support you need to focus on giving advice to your clients?
As a Financial Advisor with Aspire Financial Management you’ll:
- join a growing team of self-employed financial advisors with a strong support infrastructure
- operate via an independent or restricted advice model with a 'whole of market’ research team saving you time
- operate via the Aspire Financial Management Ltd brand, using the available marketing support and compliance documentation
- professional indemnity insurance built into the package - including run-off cover
- have peace of mind through the support and backing from Tenet, including quality compliance provision and business development solutions.
- have an exit plan for the future, which focuses on your needs and those of your clients
You’ll also enjoy a very competitive, stepped payment structure. Our self-employed Financial Advisers are typically earning £60,000 to £100,000 per annum and benefit from the range of support services offered by Aspire and Tenet Group.
We’re looking for qualified, skilled financial advisers who are:
- qualified to Level 4 Diploma (DipFA Level 4) or equivalent (minimum) ideally with AF3/G60/R04 or equivalent
- current Competent Adviser Status (CAS)
- knowledgeable and experienced in providing investment, wealth management protection and pension solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas
- experienced as an IFA within the financial services industry
You’ll also have:
- a current client base, however some advice leads can be provided via our relationships with key product providers.
- strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, meaningful relationships with clients and colleagues
- a valid driving license and the ability to work flexibly
Aspire Financial Management is a business that is growing and going places. We’re owned by Tenet Group Limited, a multi-award-winning financial adviser network, providing an extensive range of services to hundreds of appointed representative and directly authorised advisers across the UK.
Tenet Group have over a quarter of a century’s worth of experience, £30m net assets, significant cash reserves and three institutional shareholders (Aviva, Standard Life Aberdeen & Aegon), so are robust and here for the long-term.
We’re also actively supporting the growth of the financial adviser firms within the Tenet Group networks, with a range of exciting opportunities all over the UK. So if you are looking for a role in an established financial adviser firm, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'