- Are you a financial adviser?
- Is administration draining your time?
- Would you like the support you need to focus on giving advice to your clients?
Then joining Aspire Financial Management as a Financial Advisor could be the best career move you ever make.
We’re looking for skilled, experienced financial advisors, independent financial advisers, wealth managers and investment advisors, who are Level 4 Diploma qualified or above and hold competent advisor status (CAS) as well as being able to demonstrate a significant track record of offering high quality, customer focussed advice.
Aspire Financial Management is a national firm of financial advisers, which is wholly owned by the multi award-winning Tenet Group, one of the UK’s largest financial adviser groups. We’ll provide you with a great opportunity to operate as a self-employed Financial Adviser, where you can increase your income, operate an advice model which is right for you and your clients, and build business value for the future.
As a self-employed Financial Adviser with Aspire Financial Management you’ll:
- Join a growing team of self-employed financial advisers with a strong support infrastructure
- Operate via an independent or restricted advice model with a 'whole of market’ research team saving you time
- Enjoy a competitive, stepped payment structure
- Operate via the Aspire Financial Management Ltd brand, using the available marketing support and compliance documentation
- Professional indemnity insurance built into the package - including run-off cover
- Have peace of mind through the support and backing from Tenet, including quality compliance provision and business development solutions.
- Have an exit plan for the future, which focuses on your needs and those of your clients
We’re looking for skilled, professional, client focussed independent financial advisors who are:
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma (DipFA Level 4) or equivalent (minimum) ideally with AF3/G60/R04 or equivalent
- Current Competent Adviser Status (CAS)
- Knowledgeable and experienced in providing investment, wealth management protection and pension solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas
- Experienced as an IFA within the financial services industry
You’ll also have:
- A current client bank, however some advice leads can be provided via our relationships with key product providers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, meaningful relationships with clients and colleagues
- A valid driving license and the ability to work flexibly
Aspire Financial Management is a business that is growing and going places. If you’re looking to further your career as a self-employed financial advisor with a strong support infrastructure and with all the services and backing from a large, financially robust network business, we would love to hear from you.
- Financial Advisor
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'