Are you looking for an employed Financial Adviser role with an existing client bank provided for you to focus on servicing their ongoing needs and identifying new financial planning opportunities?
Our client company has been established for over 15 years and is directly authorised by the FCA. From the outset, their purpose was to be an IFA firm that provided honest and straight forward financial advice - which still remains a key part of their ethos to this day. With their head office in Okehampton, they pride themselves on servicing the Devon and Cornwall community, plus through advances in technology and online presence they are able to service the whole UK through skype interaction!
Clients and business opportunities
As an Independent Financial Adviser within this firm, you will be supplied with an active client bank of approximately 200 clients for you to manage, plus get regular leads from walk-in and online enquiries. This is a fantastic opportunity, as all of the existing clients provided to you will already have investments of pensions with them and been looked after for many years - therefore trust the firm and their Advisers! Due to the clients provided, there is no requirement to bring your own clients! You should be undertaking circa 4 first appointments per week with circa 2 being signed up - this can either be conducted over the telephone or face-to-face; alternatively, making use of their skype facility.
Requirements to be considered
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be DipFA qualified and have good knowledge of investments and pensions. Ideal candidates would be ex-bancassurance Advisers. Alternatively, they would consider individuals that are qualified but haven’t had recent Adviser experience such as bank Relationship Managers or Area Managers looking to move into advising.
- Employed role with quarterly bonuses, mileage reimbursement, and pension contributions (up to 10% matched!!)
- Quarterly bonuses paid for achieving minimum targets - equates to a further £10,000 per annum
- Additional targets payable for above target performance
- Typical Year 1 OTE of £35,000 - £40,000 and Year 2 onwards of £45,000 - £60,000+ p.a.
- Mileage reimbursement of 40p per mile for meeting clients in their own homes
- Excellent company pension contributions after 6 months of 4% plus 1% employee and up to a maximum of 10% matched
- Normal working hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Working from their busy high street premises in Okehampton, which is a thriving hub of activity and support
- They are fully committed to remaining Independent
- You will be joining a growing team that currently consists of 5 Financial Advisers and 2 Mortgage Advisers - with a low turnover of staff!
- Their back-office team of administrators and paraplanners will help support you
Okehampton (within an hour’s travelling distance e.g. Exeter, Launceston, North Devon)
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job