We have a great working environment to help you be successful in what you do and in return we will offer you plenty of scope for personal development, plus a generous rewards package.
We are looking for a Level 4 quali? ed Financial Adviser to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, professional and keen to make the most of their skills in an organisation that prides itself on delivering an outstanding level of service. Ideally you will have experience of working with high net worth clients within a busy professional practice.
You will be ? exible and adaptable and be able to work using your own initiative as well as within a busy team. Applications will be considered from those with either an independent or restricted ? nancial advice background.
As an Independent Financial Adviser the role will involve the following:
• Working closely with existing clients, ensuring they receive an outstanding service and proactive advice tailored to their ?nancial needs.
• Development of a portfolio of clients, by building relationships outside of the practice in order to generate additional business to meet set objectives.
• Demonstrating a strong technical knowledge in ? nancial services to be able to provide advice to clients and support other team members.
• Working with other team members and specialists to assist in the advice you provide to clients and generate new opportunities.
• Working closely with the Managing Director to assist in the growth and development of the business.
• Ensuring all work produced and presented is accurate and to the highest standard in accordance with our compliance provider and the Financial Conduct Authority.
• You will have excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, enabling you to build relationships with members of the team and clients.
• Providing the highest level of personal service to clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job