IRC are exclusively representing a client firm which has launched new advisor network that are now accepting applications to join. Why join a network? Whether you are an established financial advisor or are just beginning to grow your client book, being part of a network affords advisors more flexibility and freedom to grow, manage and control your client business, your way. A network simply provides the infrastructure you need such as licensing, compliance, administration, marketing, IT support, online/paperless advisor portal and brand. This means you have the freedom to operate without the corporate pyramid eating away at your revenue and without their rules and politics interfering.
With a global licensing structure available, advisors can offer cross border and cross continent advice to clients around the world. You also have the freedom to be based remotely where you want to live and work. As such, this is a truly remote role so technology and IT play an important part of the service provided, allowing the seamless processing paperless business, reporting and access to IT portals/platforms for all resources you require.
- 80/20% Fee Splits on ALL business, be that new, recurring or renewal premium
- Options to work under the networks brand as an advisor, or incorporate your own business as an Authorized Representative
- Full support including compliance, administration, IT, marketing, brand
- Book buyout options and annual valuation of your AUM
- Global licensing capabilities
- Flexible remote working, self managed
- Vast array of funds, platforms, institutions and Investment Management
- Low cost for clients
- Open access to all client opportunities, no existing database handicaps
- Fresh brand with strong backing from ex-International industry experts
- Higher, uncapped income
- Business Development/Lead Generation opt in capability
- No salary - this is an IFA role with high fee splits
- No office based working - unless you establish your own
THE MUST HAVES
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- 2+ Years financial advisory experience with clients under management or pipeline
- Financial qualifications CISI minimum standard, Diploma or Chartered preferred
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'